As you may know, CEO Jim Haslam purchased the Browns for a billion dollars.
That’s ridiculous! Think of all the better stuff he could’ve bought with that. On second thought, you don’t have to, because I made this list!
- Approximately 926 million McDoubles (accounting for tax)
- A 50′ Samsung LED TV for every resident in Rhode Island
- 10,000 songs produced by Timbaland (roughly 9,932 would sound identical; 9,998 would feature some combination of Justin
Timberlake and Missy Elliott)
- Sign Alex Rodriguez for 36 years
- Anywhere from 50 to 100 island nations (he could name each one after a Browns player if he wanted)
- 4 billion handfuls of Skittles for Marshawn Lynch
- 8,333 bottles of this champagne
- 22,079 semesters at Columbia University (which may be enough time for Morris Claiborne to graduate)
- Almost an entire space station (this is not a Rex Ryan joke, though it could be)
- Cast Nic Cage in 50 movies. (None would get an Oscar nomination.)
Got any other fun ideas worth more than the Browns? Tell us in the comments section!