Halloween is today. If you’re anything like me, you came up with an awesome costume idea sometime in June, and thought, “Man, that’s awesome! And the best part of it is I have all this time to prepare it!”
And then, 4 months later, you realize the most you did was browse online and not buy anything because costumes are fucking expensive.
Well no fear! We here at the Footbawl Blog have compiled a list of last minute, NFL-themed costumes for you to wow your friends with! Read the list, look around the house, and see what you can scrounge up!
- Go to sports store and buy cheap referee shirt.
- Get yellow pieces of fabric and tie them in a small ball with a hairtie or shoelace.
- If you want to be really obvious, wear Ray Charles sunglasses.
- Go to your Halloween party, throw the flags everywhere, and say and do EVERYTHING WRONG.
- Buy Cam jersey and Superman underwear
- Smile a lot
- When you don’t get lots of candy, put a towel on your head.
- Cry for 5 hours.
- Buy Eli jersey
- Go trick or treating
- Don’t get candy for most of the night
- When you’re about to get home, get more candy than you can possibly ever eat
- Call yourself Elite.
- Buy Flacco jersey and grow sweet mustache.
- Tell anyone who listens how much Halloween candy you’re going to get.
- Don’t do anything for the rest of the night.
- Buy Emperor Palpatine costume.
- Wear it.
Other ideas are welcome in the comment section!